Monash Children's has a number of capital and infrastructure projects across the three sites including:
- construction of a new 20-cot Special Care Nursery at Casey Hospital - NOW COMPLETE!
- construction of a dedicated paediatric emergency service as part of new Emergency Department at Dandenong Hospital.
- construction of a 10-bed residential mental health facility in Casey as part of the Mental Health Development at Dandenong Hospital
- construction of a new Ronald McDonald Family Room at Monash Children's Clayton
- Acute and intensive care services expansion at Monash Children's Clayton.
These capital projects will all add to our ability to meet the health needs of children and their families in south-east Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula and East Gippsland.